Sunday, March 14, 2010

Finally!!!

Ok, so I am finally getting around to posting something new! Life is going by at such a fast pace! I cannot even believe we are into March already! Well, we all pretty much spent The whole first half of February sick. It was awful! First we had this cold/congestion that somehow morphed into a sinus infection for both Mike and I. The kids were ok after just a few days but had to deal greatly with parents that were absolutely miserable. Well not even a few days after that we got hit big time with the stomach flu. Each child got sick starting with Haylie, then Ethan and then Isla. Isla never threw up. She had the unpleasantness coming out the other end... At that point I thought I was in the clear and very thankful because who in enjoys having the stomach flu while being pregnant? Well, I am sorry to say but I was greatly mistaken. After cleaning up after 3 sick kids for and entire week I had the awesome privilege of getting it myself that weekend. It was not pretty! Mike seemed to avoid it all together and take care of me, and very well I might add.

Not much happened after that, just spending the rest of the month trying to recover and avoid getting sick at all costs.

In between those two awful sicknesses we did go and see Elmo live! We had a great time. This was Haylie and Ethan's first time seeing a big show like that. They had a blast and I was very surprised that it held their attention the entire time. They sat very well and thought the show was great! Here are just a few pictures of the fun time we had...
So
hopefully I can keep up on my posting here. All the birthdays are coming and I know I will have lots to post about here in the next few weeks, Especially because Isla is turning ONE!!! I can't even believe that she will be one! She is still my little baby! WOW! Time really does fly...and we are definitely having fun! :)

No comments: